COVID-19 Resources & Updates For Our Patients
Health and safety are our top priorities!
Great Teeth, Better Life!
We’ve invested in a variety of tools and technologies to help keep our office and patient treatment areas sterile and sanitary.
- UV lights in our HVAC system – Kill bacteria in the air
- Hospital-grade air filters – Filter out particulate in the air, even viruses
- Ozone water system – Ozonated water kills bacteria on contact
- Ionization therapy – Used in every operatory, this air purification method adds an extra level of protection for our patients and our team
New Office Protocol
We’ve also made a few changes to how we’re running our office. These changes are designed to maximize social distancing and ensure the health and safety of our patients and our team.
When you visit us for your next appointment, here’s what to do:
1. Wait in your car and call or text our office when you arrive
2. We will send all paperwork directly to your cell, along with a pre-screening form
3. After the paperwork is complete, we will text or call and let you know to meet your clinician at the door
4. We will take your temperature, give you the opportunity disinfect your hands, and provide you with a mask if you don’t already have one
5. You will be taken directly back to the exam room where you will brush and rinse to help kill any bacteria in your mouth.
6. Your dentist and clinician will be wearing masks throughout your time together.
Be aware that you may not be seen if you:
- Have a cough or fever
- Are short of breath
- Have been near anyone who is sick
We believe visiting the dentist should never feel bad.
That’s why we have created a practice of experienced dentists committed to all aspects of your oral health. You’re in good hands here!
“I had so much apprehension going into today after dealing with a large chain where I was made to feel really badly for the state of my teeth. Both the hygienist and doctor were very comforting and I walked away feeling great. I can’t say enough great things about this place and can confidently say that I will be a customer for life.”
– F. J.
Meet Your Dentists
Schedule your appointment today
Feel safe and secure at the dentist, even in this challenging time. Our convenient Austin office is always welcoming new patients. We hope to see you soon!