Dental Veneers Austin, TX
Beautiful Smile & Confident You!
Great Teeth, Better Life!
You can have that picture-perfect smile you always dreamed about. Custom dental veneers can correct a variety of minor imperfections, including teeth that are:
- Stained or discolored
- Chipped, cracked, or rough
- Slightly misaligned or with small gaps
Our office is known for creating durable and artfully designed dental veneers. If you’d like to transform your smile, talk to one of our cosmetic dentists at Austin Dental to learn more about veneers.
How Veneers Work: What to Expect
1. First, you’ll meet with your dentist to discuss what you’d like to achieve with your smile. We’ll work together to decide if veneers are the best choice for you and answer any questions.
2. Next, we’ll take images and measurements of your mouth. These will be sent out to a local lab Your veneers will be custom made to fit perfectly and look exactly the way you want.
3. After your custom veneers return to our office, you’ll have another visit where your dentist will prepare your teeth and bond your veneers in place. You’ll also discuss after-care instructions and plan follow-up visits to see how you’re doing.
Will my veneers look natural?
In the past, veneers got a bad reputation for being too big, too white, and just looking a little “off.” Times have changed. Modern porcelain veneers use high-tech materials that are very durable, and incredibly thin. Plus, we work with some of the best dental labs known for their ability to craft amazing veneers that look like beautiful, natural teeth.
What will my new smile look like?
Many of our patients can be a little apprehensive about making a change to their smiles. At Austin Dental, we can use high-tech 3D imaging tools to help you visualize what your new smile will look like with veneers. It’s like trying your new smile on for size!
How do I keep my veneers looking bright and beautiful?
Veneers are stain-resistant much like your natural teeth. That said, it is important to brush them thoroughly and avoid highly pigmented foods like coffee, red wine, and turmeric.
Why Austin Dental?
You’ve come to the right place. Our cosmetic dentists are skilled, friendly, focused on your satisfaction, and passionate about helping you improve your smile. Our patients really love our warm and inviting office and anxiety-free approach to cosmetic dentistry and porcelain veneers.
“I have been a patient at Austin Dental for over ten years and I would not consider going to another dentist office. They are always professional, courteous and very good at taking care of me and my family’s dental needs over the years. Thank you!”
– B. O.
Meet Your Dentists
Great Teeth and a Better Life Start Here!
We’re always welcoming new patients. If you’re ready to transform your smile with porcelain veneers, don’t wait another minute to book your consultation with a cosmetic dentist.
Located on the ground floor of Westlake Dermatology
8825 Bee Caves Rd, Suite E
Austin, TX 78746
Mon – Thurs: 8:00AM – 5:00PM