Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings in Austin, TX
Fix Cavities With Durable Composite Fillings.
Great Teeth, Better Life.
Cavities can happen to anyone — even someone with great brushing and flossing habits. In fact, some studies estimate that over 90% of people will get a cavity at some point in their lives.
The key to treating cavities is through early detection with regular dental exams and checkups. When caught early, small cavities can usually be fixed quickly with a small filling instead of a root canal. Here at Austin Dental, we use tooth-colored composite fillings that do not contain mercury. They look just like your natural teeth and are a great way to fix cavities.
If it’s been a while since your last visit to the dentist, you’ve got a toothache, or have been told by another dentist that you need a silver filling, let’s talk.
Request your appointment at Austin Dental today.
Dental Fillings: What To Expect
Fillings are one of the simplest procedures around. Our dentists are known for their gentle touch and are experts at helping their patients feel relaxed and at ease throughout their visit.
1. Your dentist will make sure you’re comfortable and numb before getting started.
2. We’ll start by cleaning away any signs of decay and prepare your tooth to receive the filling.
3. Your filling will be made to match the color of your natural tooth.
4. The filling will be bonded in place using a UV light to speed up the curing process.
That’s all there is to it!
Composite Fillings vs. “Silver” Fillings
For years, silver mercury amalgam fillings were the most common material used to fill cavities. However modern composite tooth-colored fillings offer many advantages:
1. Tend to be smaller and preserve more of your natural tooth structure
2.Look just like your natural teeth and won’t show when you smile
3. Contain no mercury and are made from a natural porcelain-like material
4. Bond directly to the tooth itself, strengthening your tooth and offering protection against future cracks and fractures
See the Difference For Yourself
Why Austin Dental?
You’re in good hands at Austin Dental. Our dentists, hygienists, and staff are friendly, focused on your comfort, and passionate about helping you. Our patients love our warm and inviting office and anxiety-free approach to dental fillings and cavity repair.
“I had so much apprehension going into today after dealing with a large chain where I was made to feel really badly for the state of my teeth. Both the hygienist and doctor were very comforting and I walked away feeling great. I can’t say enough great things about this place and can confidently say that I will be a customer for life.”
– F. J.
Meet Your Dentists
Great Teeth and a Better Life Start Here
We’re always welcoming new patients at our convenient Austin office. Come see us!