Invisalign Austin, TX
Straighten Teeth Without Braces
Perfect Smile, Better Life!
Don’t let misaligned teeth, a crooked smile, or gaps between your teeth affect how you feel about yourself. Invisalign clear aligners help you smile with confidence. You might be surprised by what a difference they can make in your life. Our Invisalign specialists are here to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
Tips for getting the most out of your Invisalign clear aligners:
- Brush and floss! You’ll help minimize the risk of tooth decay and stained teeth.
- Don’t remove your aligners too often. Even though Invisalign can (and should) be removed when eating, brushing, and flossing, don’t take them out otherwise unless absolutely necessary. Yes, you can take them out for your wedding, a job interview, or another special event, but be careful. You must wear Invisalign 22 hours a day for best results.
- Follow your dentist’s instructions. We’ve helped thousands of people improve their smiles with Invisalign and know how to help you get the best possible results.
Keep reading to learn more about why Invisalign might be the right choice for you.
Invisalign As Easy As 1…2…3
1. Meet with an Invisalign specialist for a consult and evaluation. Learn how Invisalign can improve your smile.
2. We’ll create your custom set of Invisalign aligners and provide instructions for use.
3. Switch out your aligners and watch as your teeth straighten and your smile improves!
Invisalign Clear Aligners vs. Traditional Metal Braces
|Visible results in...||As little as 6 months||Often 2 years or longer|
|Made from...||Clear, flexible, and high-tech SmartTrack® thermoplastic||Sharp metal wires and brackets|
|Need to be adjusted...||Never! Just move on to the next aligner as instructed by your dentist.||Frequently! Regular appointments are needed to adjust and tighten the wires.|
|Can be removed...||For eating, brushing, flossing and even special occasions. Must be worn 22 hours a day for best results.||Never — except by your dentist. Difficult to clean and can lead to tooth stains, decay, and increased risk of gum disease.|
DID YOU KNOW?
Invisalign isn’t just a cosmetic treatment — there are health benefits, too!
Eliminating gaps between your teeth and straightening your teeth can also:
Reduce TMJ pain and even chronic headaches
Make it easier for you to brush and floss your teeth
Lower your risk of tooth decay and gum disease
Why Austin Dental?
You’re in good hands at Austin Dental. Our dentists are friendly, focused on your comfort, and passionate about helping our patients restore their beautiful smiles. You’ll love our warm and inviting office and anxiety-free approach to straightening your teeth.
“The service at Austin Dental has always been consistent: courteous, hospitable, professional, caring, and flexible. The staff is very knowledgeable, welcoming and follow up on making sure one gets his service done to maintain healthy teeth. If you are looking for excellent dental care, this is the one to select.”
– L. Z.
Meet Your Dentists
Great Teeth and a Better Life Start Here!
Austin Dental is always welcoming new patients. Let’s talk about how Invisalign can transform your smile.