Root Canal Treatment in Austin, TX
Restore & Protect Your Natural Teeth
Great Teeth, Better Life.
When caught early, small cavities can be repaired with a quick and easy composite filling. However, when left untreated or not found soon enough, it’s possible for decay to reach deep inside the tooth. This leads to intense toothaches, chronic tooth pain, and in some cases, serious infections.
A root canal treatment removes decay, eliminates pain and infection, and helps you prolong the life of your natural tooth.
If you’re suffering from a bad toothache or have been told by another dentist that you need a root canal or tooth extraction, request your appointment today.
Finish Your Root Canal With a CEREC Single-Visit Crown
Crowns without a gooey impression? In-and-out in one trip to the dentist? A crown artistically shaped and shaded to match the rest of your natural teeth?
A CEREC single-visit crown is all the above and so much more.
Our patients love how convenient and easy CEREC makes getting a new crown after a root canal. Here’s how it works:
- 3D imaging technology creates a flawless digital “blueprint” for your new crown
- Milled from a solid piece of ceramic resin right here in our office, your crown will be both beautiful and durable.
- The process takes a few hours from start to finish — you’ll leave with a brand new crown and a brand new smile!
Nobody looks forward to a root canal. But our friendly and gentle dentists make every trip to our office easier than you might imagine.
We are experienced in working with patients who are anxious or nervous and we believe you deserve the care and attention we provide every day. If you have questions about your root canal, just ask.
Sedation options at our office include:
- Prescription oral sedation to reduce anxiety
- Quick-acting nitrous oxide
- IV-sedation for deep relaxation
What to Expect From Your Root Canal
Root canals aren’t complicated. They’re one of the most common dental procedures around and our dentists complete thousands of them every year. The root canal process goes like this:
1. Your dentist will make sure you’re comfortable and fully numb before getting started.
2. A root canal doesn’t feel that much different than getting a filling. It just tends to take a little longer.
3. Your dentist will clean your tooth and remove all signs of decay.
4. The root canal of your tooth is filled and the remaining tooth structure is prepared to receive the final step in the process, the crown.
Why Austin Dental?
You’re in good hands here. Our whole team is friendly, focused on your comfort, and passionate about helping you. Everyone loves our warm and inviting office and anxiety-free approach to root canals.
“I had so much apprehension going into today after dealing with a large chain where I was made to feel really badly for the state of my teeth. Both the hygienist and doctor were very comforting and I walked away feeling great. I can’t say enough great things about this place and can confidently say that I will be a customer for life.”
– F. J.
Meet Your Dentists
Great Teeth and a Better Life Start Here!
We’re always welcoming new patients at our convenient Austin office. Let’s talk.
Austin, TX 78727
Mon – Thurs: 7:30AM – 5:00PM
Fri: 7:30AM – 3:00PM
Located on the ground floor of Westlake Dermatology
8825 Bee Caves Rd, Suite E
Austin, TX 78746
Mon – Thurs: 8:00AM – 5:00PM